lie n cheated
i was mad at you because you lied and cheated,
you asked me to forgive you and i have
you said you loved me, but if you did
then why did you lie and cheat? ? ? ?
so how can i trust you now? ? ?
after all the lies and cheating you did to me?
you said you were done playing nigga's
then why are people telling me
your using me just untill you can be out? ? ? ?
You said you never cheated on me once...
then why did you go mess around with
some other cat where you was staying at
when you tell me your sorry
your suppose to mean it
so do u mean it this time? ?
can i trust you once again? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lie n cheated by Ralph Acosta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak