lie n cheated
i was mad at you because you lied and cheated,
you asked me to forgive you and i have
you said you loved me, but if you did
then why did you lie and cheat? ? ? ?
so how can i trust you now? ? ?
after all the lies and cheating you did to me?
you said you were done playing nigga's
then why are people telling me
your using me just untill you can be out? ? ? ?
You said you never cheated on me once...
then why did you go mess around with
some other cat where you was staying at
when you tell me your sorry
your suppose to mean it
so do u mean it this time? ?
can i trust you once again? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lie n cheated by Ralph Acosta )
- empty without you, Liss March
- Synchronized Heartbeats, Jamal Brown
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
- If You Took The Time To Care, Ronell Warren Alman
- Let's live in Tokyo, Mark Heathcote
- Second class soul, Liss March
- Yes, I am on this wheel, gajanan mishra
- TWO LOVERS ON A PORCH IN THE MIDWEST, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- See and feel, gajanan mishra
- Am i here by virtue of the shadows, cristobal Benjumea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)