No Reason To Care
lies or truth
even though I tell you it'll be alright
you still say 'I want to end my life'
I try to tell you it'll be ok
but you just said 'NO I want to die today'
I try to stop you and push you towards the light
but you just always have to fight
you say he made you feel worthless
so was it all worth this?
was he worth
because you were
just momentary gain
what do I say to my broken hearted friend
that she will love again?
that her wounds will mend?
it's too easy to tell her these lies
I'll tell her the truth about guys
guys like him are nothing good
guys like him like the pain he causes
guys like him will regret letting you go
for the rest of their lives
it's easy to tell lies
but the truth is always easer! !
No Reason To Care's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lies or truth by No Reason To Care )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Viral McDonald's Meat, Richard Thripp
- Eight Hundred And Eighty Five Words, Breanna Choma
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock