Life is too precious to play with,
Life worth more respect and consideration,
Life you worth to salute.
People, do not play with life,
People, do not egnore yourselves
Becouse you are playing with LIFE.
Life is a God given gift
It really worth respect
It Mean a lot to us.
People, do not play around life
Many are dying of AIDS becouse of life ignoring.
Losing respect to life means loossing yourself.
Innocent Timburwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life. by Innocent Timburwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey