Live every day like it's
Don't let anything affect
you from the past.
Be content with your life.
There's no point in letting
yourself get into strife.
Life will not always
It is but a test of
At times the path may
get very rough,
but if you have hope
the challenges won't
be that tough.
The key to happiness
is to live in the present.
Then you have begun the
into a world where there
is peace of mind,
and all the joy that one
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Ajay Renganathan )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)