Do not look
for fairness in this life,
for you will not find it
as the reason to be living
and will seek it forever.
Do not live life
just as a passer by,
or you will not mind it
and it will pass.
without adding true meaning.
Partake in anything
that you can
and make of everything
Care for others and love greatly
and experience everything,
that life brings to you.
In the end
when all passions
and life is spent,
you will have had it all
Gert Strydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Gert Strydom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA