Sometimes life can be horrible,
when your mad sometimes you wish you'd just die.
Don't worry there people who really care and want to help,
calm down and wait.
Don't stress out to much,
or you'll never know what's gon' happen.
The madder you get, the rotten you'll be.
Be tough, and tell the world who you really are.
Love people who love you back,
have faith in you, who also
feels confidient about themselves.
The ones that get you so mad,
forget about them losers.
They think it's cool to disappoint you,
well guess what.....IT'S NOT! ! !
Life is never going to end,
when you want ut to end.
It's gonna end when it wants to.
you hate, love, or even
feel embarrased about your life,
your gonna fall in love with it either way.
Just live your life the way it is.
Don't change your life
because someone told you to.
Do it because you want to and feel like it.
Get help whenever you want to,
when your angry, horrible, or bored about life.
Help is on the way! ! !
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***life*** by RiRi S... )
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Life, Mustapha Muinah
- Funerall Elegy XIII, Francis Quarles
- A monkey's like a ghazal in his mom's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death Be Not Proud: A parody (with apolo.., Arindom Borah
- Funerall Elegy VII, Francis Quarles
- YOU MAKE ME RICH!, Seema joglekar
- My Wife, dee villa
- Ema ايما, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)