Life After Death, Living After Love
His feather soft love
Wraps around me like a mother eagle
Clings around me like plastic wrapping
Around an unopened gift.
It holds me into His fulness
It sucks me away from temporal emptiness
It teaches me to live from Love's Source
Like a smiling teacher and a hungry pupil.
Pulling in Life
Keeping out death
Teaching, releasing, assuring
Life comes from Love, not by rights.
It sacrifices itself
Motivates to sacrifice to Him and others
Life after death
Is living after Love.
Peter Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life After Death, Living After Love by Peter Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman