Life Is Like That!
All of us one day or other, going to die!
How foolish are we? Known about our cry!
Each one of us has a specific date!
Have to wait, till the opening of heaven's gate!
We will mingle with our loved ones in Heaven's garden!
Till than we have to live in this world of modern!
They are waiting to receive you! - But
Here, near and dear have no right to stop you!
Until, pray within you to know the fact!
In-sight will emerge in right time to Act!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Is Like That! by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford