Life Lessons 4: Happiness
There's no such thing as 'Happy Forever'
Sometimes we have succeeded something,
We feel happy.
But happiness will not last long.
Which is why we sometimes says 'Boring'
Love sometimes do not create happiness,
They create more pain instead.
(This poem should be read by Cassandra Chai, My friend)
D.C J.C's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Lessons 4: Happiness by D.C J.C )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Don't Want A Machine To Read This Poem, Shalom Freedman
- Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eulogy, Michael McParland
- The Wife's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eternal Silence, Michael McParland
- Eternal Life, Michael McParland
- The Comrade's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Dream, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spain, Nikola Vaptsarov
- ONE MORE ANNIVERSARY, Satish Verma