Life Makes No Sense
I’ve had many chances in my life,
To find the one I’ve been dreaming of
And when I thought I’ve find the one,
They turn around and start to run.
I thought Life would be easier,
I thought love would be gentle.
Why does it seem so hard?
To be that judgemental.
I just need a sign,
To keep going on,
Or all my dreams,
Will just be gone.
Now my poems have no rhythm,
My thoughts have no train,
My head is just hurting,
Please GET RID OF THIS PAIN!
So I speak my last words,
I saw my last dawn,
With a twitch of my finger,
I’ll just be gone.
Fluorescent Reality's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Makes No Sense by Fluorescent Reality )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns