Life Makes No Sense
I’ve had many chances in my life,
To find the one I’ve been dreaming of
And when I thought I’ve find the one,
They turn around and start to run.
I thought Life would be easier,
I thought love would be gentle.
Why does it seem so hard?
To be that judgemental.
I just need a sign,
To keep going on,
Or all my dreams,
Will just be gone.
Now my poems have no rhythm,
My thoughts have no train,
My head is just hurting,
Please GET RID OF THIS PAIN!
So I speak my last words,
I saw my last dawn,
With a twitch of my finger,
I’ll just be gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Makes No Sense by Fluorescent Reality )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare