Life Makes No Sense
I’ve had many chances in my life,
To find the one I’ve been dreaming of
And when I thought I’ve find the one,
They turn around and start to run.
I thought Life would be easier,
I thought love would be gentle.
Why does it seem so hard?
To be that judgemental.
I just need a sign,
To keep going on,
Or all my dreams,
Will just be gone.
Now my poems have no rhythm,
My thoughts have no train,
My head is just hurting,
Please GET RID OF THIS PAIN!
So I speak my last words,
I saw my last dawn,
With a twitch of my finger,
I’ll just be gone.
Fluorescent Reality's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Makes No Sense by Fluorescent Reality )
- My India (Hindi) भारत अपना, S.D. TIWARI
- from 'The Double' VIII, Morgan Michaels
- MY DOLL, Ritusmera Mundakkal
- Hope and promises, hasmukh amathalal
- September Rain, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Elusive Is Zen, Tad Russell
- Analogy, Angela K Brown
- Anxiety, Angela K Brown
- Searching for Truth, Angela K Brown
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)