Pali Girl S...
Life of a teenager
Life is full of thrills,
yet they may be rough.
Life is full of pressure,
when it hits school.
Life is making decisions,
filling your dreams on what you want to be.
To much drama happens,
you don't like it.
To much gossiping going around,
you thought you were clowned.
Peaple nagging you,
it bothers you.
You get frustrated,
and don't know what to do
Be careful who you trust,
it may be a risk if you must.
Just know exactly who you
are and don't change for anyone
except for yourself.
To many people judging you,
don't know what to do.
Start getting mad,
on God can do this to me.
Smile and have a great day.
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life of a teenager by Pali Girl S... )
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The flame of hope, bryan wallace
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)