Life of a Tree
The tree is grown,
As like a big giant, but a little lazy
Ready to make a shelter
For the beasts, birds & bees!
To save them from
The scorching heat of the Red Rampet! !
Without any selfishness,
It supports life in many little ways! ! !
The leaves startin to fall,
Days are shortened,
With a little
Chilly wind to blow!
To meet its end! !
Tree is Dead!
Standing like a naked person,
There is a chilly wind,
Which shivers everyone,
Birds & Beasts are hidden in Dark!
But, the tree is alone
Waiting for a new hope
To get Alive! !
Little light of hope,
Startin to rise.
OH, the Tree is alive,
With new babies to rise!
As if the tree singing
A lullaby! !
And giving a hope
Who just lost Life! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life of a Tree by Aalok Sensharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders