Life of a Tree
The tree is grown,
As like a big giant, but a little lazy
Ready to make a shelter
For the beasts, birds & bees!
To save them from
The scorching heat of the Red Rampet! !
Without any selfishness,
It supports life in many little ways! ! !
The leaves startin to fall,
Days are shortened,
With a little
Chilly wind to blow!
To meet its end! !
Tree is Dead!
Standing like a naked person,
There is a chilly wind,
Which shivers everyone,
Birds & Beasts are hidden in Dark!
But, the tree is alone
Waiting for a new hope
To get Alive! !
Little light of hope,
Startin to rise.
OH, the Tree is alive,
With new babies to rise!
As if the tree singing
A lullaby! !
And giving a hope
Who just lost Life! ! !
Aalok Sensharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life of a Tree by Aalok Sensharma )
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Don't, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Surmounting Problems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Reflection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Marks Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wake Of Suicide, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Miracle, Vian Sabri
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Hupa, John Tansey
- i multi-task hard for you, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)