RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life Of Possibility
Life is a new beginning every time I wake up in the morning.
A slate cleaned and ready for any possibility that comes
along, meeting every challenge head on.
There are so many aspects and facets approaching with
renewed effort every day, it's sometimes difficult to pursue
them all together.
So they all have to be conquered one by one in order of
At times a daunting task, but I'm always up for it.
(10: 01 a.m. - 10/28/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Of Possibility by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...