RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life Of Possibility
Life is a new beginning every time I wake up in the morning.
A slate cleaned and ready for any possibility that comes
along, meeting every challenge head on.
There are so many aspects and facets approaching with
renewed effort every day, it's sometimes difficult to pursue
them all together.
So they all have to be conquered one by one in order of
At times a daunting task, but I'm always up for it.
(10: 01 a.m. - 10/28/13)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Of Possibility by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes