RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life Of Possibility
Life is a new beginning every time I wake up in the morning.
A slate cleaned and ready for any possibility that comes
along, meeting every challenge head on.
There are so many aspects and facets approaching with
renewed effort every day, it's sometimes difficult to pursue
them all together.
So they all have to be conquered one by one in order of
At times a daunting task, but I'm always up for it.
(10: 01 a.m. - 10/28/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Of Possibility by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara