RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Crawling along life's catwalks, not caring to look down into it's depths, just slowly walking on pathways I create from whims of imagination.
Serenely capturing youth and holding it in treasured memories for days ahead when I will be of no use to anyone, except in my mind, alone with myself.
Caught up in a revelry of unanticipated emotions, striving to live as best I can with whatever I may have left to my inner dreams and what will eventually become of me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Catwalks by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Lover, Emma R. Kessler
- Bitter love, ontomu william
- Fire and Ease, Emma R. Kessler
- Concrete, Emma R. Kessler
- Sandstitching, Saiom Shriver
- NOT BE LATE, Terry Collett
- A SHORT WALK, Nicholas Campbell
- Whoever kills kids and their inocent chi.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daddy Issues, Shannon Hogan
- Sola Cafe has the best fried zucchini, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns