RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Turning inside, deftly locating interior places of
contemplation to reside with self.
Finding vacant spaces filled with noise, unable to
settle in to prayer.
Exterior problems arising and ballooning their ways
into every nook and cranny, pushing aside life's
interior forces, causing a deep restlessness that
perturbs all semblance of peace.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Forces by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid