Am I out of it? I doubt it, if you really think about it
Just struggling through life’s obstacles with no easy way around it.
I hit rock bottom, but i'm climbing my way to the top.
Its just my legs feel shot and I’m buried in the rocks.
I need some help, but I hate to ask, because it’s not
an easy task keeping my feelings masked
But If I asked you, would you help me?
Or would you judge me and ignore me?
I wonder If I died today, would you even feel sorry?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Struggles by brittney abrams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Applause, Alicia C. Cooper
- August 1427: Abundance, Cole Swensen
- What the Ventriloquists Said, Cole Swensen
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO