Am I out of it? I doubt it, if you really think about it
Just struggling through life’s obstacles with no easy way around it.
I hit rock bottom, but i'm climbing my way to the top.
Its just my legs feel shot and I’m buried in the rocks.
I need some help, but I hate to ask, because it’s not
an easy task keeping my feelings masked
But If I asked you, would you help me?
Or would you judge me and ignore me?
I wonder If I died today, would you even feel sorry?
brittney abrams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Struggles by brittney abrams )
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
- Blood Runs Deep, Angela K Brown
- Innocence, Angela K Brown
- That Old Tattered Robe, Jon Janson
- A Wilted Rose, Angela K Brown
- Hindi Haiku (61-65) हाइकू मंगल, S.D. TIWARI
- A Poet, Angela K Brown
- Let us dream, hasmukh amathalal
- Iron Gates, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mental Illness, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns