Life Worth Living
I tried to live a lie
So, I came back with honesty and pride right on my side.
I lived to the extents of a man of my type could reach.
I saw good and bad.
And found out I'm what teachers would teach.
There's something about the low that gets me high.
I see the beauty over the medium, over the night.
With love wrapped around my arms. I'd like to find out
Whats actually wrong, whats actually right.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Worth Living by Mike Mendoza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI