The wind in my hair,
The sand in my toes.
The water against my body,
as the waves start to show.
Not a care in the world,
I feel so free.
Like nothing is wrong,
I can just be me.
My troubles disappear,
and the wrongs turn right.
I forget my enemies,
because theres no one in sight.
As the waves start to settle,
reality comes back,
That this feeling of freedom,
is something I lack.
Its just a dream.
It felt so real,
or so it seems..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lifes Paradise. by brittany dumbleton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak