The wind in my hair,
The sand in my toes.
The water against my body,
as the waves start to show.
Not a care in the world,
I feel so free.
Like nothing is wrong,
I can just be me.
My troubles disappear,
and the wrongs turn right.
I forget my enemies,
because theres no one in sight.
As the waves start to settle,
reality comes back,
That this feeling of freedom,
is something I lack.
Its just a dream.
It felt so real,
or so it seems..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lifes Paradise. by brittany dumbleton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. LONELINESS, Beryl Dov
- GRACIOUSNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Magnum Opus 10 words, Beryl Dov
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Fountains, Tom Squires
- Recognized goodness, gajanan mishra
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey