Astonished on sudden impact of tungsten.
From deep darkness to light.
Light to delight every one,
and save from darkness.
Ancient age to 21 century.
Study in normal light with
a target of digital light.
Build & design home with architect & decorative light.
Perform is to stage light highlight to spotlight.
Tracing anything and sky is the limit.
And the journey goes on....from tunnel to space.
Only Illuminating our life and digital need.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis