Rick 'Goblette' Burton
Frozen coast dissemble
Asleep in pacific dream
Vigilance, a new penchant
bleeding seaming passion
Countervail his dreams.
Evening home romance
Predicate in vehement session
The writer impervished.
He sleeps in waking silver
Stepping pass corridors
Enchanged Arctic grace.
Risen chair of simplicity
Forecast to kingdom fortress
Columns beyond majestic imaginations
Appeased secrets occupy this place.
Harvest forecast fire-
sparks flame across the page
Alive to life-
The horizon sky.
Stenciled dream romance,
Awake the face of sleep...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lighthouse by Rick 'Goblette' Burton )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Moon, Henry David Thoreau
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- खुदा मांग ले, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- nine times i tried to pinch your wink, Mandolyn ...
- आओ के सूरज को कैद करे, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- शब्दों से अब बात न बनती, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Motherhouse, Leslie Philibert
- Self Reflecting, Marissa Wheeler
- तु ही तु अज़िज है, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मै ही तो हूँ, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler