Rick 'Goblette' Burton
Frozen coast dissemble
Asleep in pacific dream
Vigilance, a new penchant
bleeding seaming passion
Countervail his dreams.
Evening home romance
Predicate in vehement session
The writer impervished.
He sleeps in waking silver
Stepping pass corridors
Enchanged Arctic grace.
Risen chair of simplicity
Forecast to kingdom fortress
Columns beyond majestic imaginations
Appeased secrets occupy this place.
Harvest forecast fire-
sparks flame across the page
Alive to life-
The horizon sky.
Stenciled dream romance,
Awake the face of sleep...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lighthouse by Rick 'Goblette' Burton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal