Liking a poet.
Liking a poet is a loaded question.
It suffers from capability of immersion.
The poem is the poet. The poet is not the poem.
The unwritten poem is the Reader's sense of being kissed or mauled
By reading the poem.
The Reader is not the unwritten poem.
The reader likes or dislikes the unwritten poem.
He identifies it with the written poem.
The poet, he has moved on long from the poem.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Liking a poet. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave