Lil Wayne, the poem of....
God has given you so much because He is God
Give back to God what belongs to God
That unique tempered voice belongs to God
That wits to play with words belongs to God.
How could you go against Him with your talent?
How could you misuse His name with your talent?
How could you be so sexual with your talent?
How could you serve a worldly god with your talent?
God has His own way of transforming His creation
Look out for the omen for you to transform as His creation
God knows the best things in life for you as His creation
Its mission is to slay you because you can never be its creation.
Lil Wayne and many other people like you
You belong to God, the creator of heaven and earth
Give back to God Lil Wayne, give back to God.
***The Book Of Youth
Young Church's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lil Wayne, the poem of.... by Young Church )
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns