T (no first name) Wignesan
Limerick: Once A Delicious Hen Fed On Rice-Sticks
for Delysia Hendricks, with many, many thanks
Once a delicious hen fed on rice-sticks
Loved gorging herself on limericks
She pecked on a sweet line
It turned all alkaline
Now chicken's served with acid on bricks.
© T. Wignesan - Paris, 2013
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limerick: Once A Delicious Hen Fed On Rice-Sticks by T (no first name) Wignesan )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher