T (no first name) Wignesan
Limerick: Once A Tongue-Twisting Pop Man-Eater
Once a tongue-twisting Pop Man-Eater
Went on rampage with just her Strummer
Tunes she hissed were so sweet
Crunched Frenchmen by the fleet
Watch Out! ‘Merica! for this Nor’-Easter!
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Limerick: Once A Tongue-Twisting Pop Man-Eater by T (no first name) Wignesan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- EVEN More Cosmic Than Than~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis