Limerick:There was an Old Man of Whitehaven
There was an Old Man of Whitehaven,
Who danced a quadrille with a raven;
But they said, 'It's absurd
To encourage this bird!'
So they smashed that Old Man of Whitehaven.
Edward Lear's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limerick:There was an Old Man of Whitehaven by Edward Lear )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan