RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Limits Of Boundaries
Taking motion into wave lengths of prose, officiating speculatively in words of talented definitions.
Explaining episodic portrayals of indefinite positions as they crop up in timeless space.
Giving an ear, listening to prophetic qualms being registered and taken into areas of calming sacrifice.
Noting limits of boundaries, finalizing plans to separate dimensions across the board and benefit from the results of every thought handed off to distant memories.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limits Of Boundaries by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer