RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Limits Of Boundaries
Taking motion into wave lengths of prose, officiating speculatively in words of talented definitions.
Explaining episodic portrayals of indefinite positions as they crop up in timeless space.
Giving an ear, listening to prophetic qualms being registered and taken into areas of calming sacrifice.
Noting limits of boundaries, finalizing plans to separate dimensions across the board and benefit from the results of every thought handed off to distant memories.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limits Of Boundaries by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr