the silence in zero light,
flickers of sickle moon were
There was a conflict between
conscience. My father was
Where was the gold, he asked
walking with his wooden─
stick in jungle of tears?
I kept the door ajar.
A smoke engulfs my eyes.
Before he died, he took
a promise from me.
I would not be visible.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIPREADING by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov