the silence in zero light,
flickers of sickle moon were
There was a conflict between
conscience. My father was
Where was the gold, he asked
walking with his wooden─
stick in jungle of tears?
I kept the door ajar.
A smoke engulfs my eyes.
Before he died, he took
a promise from me.
I would not be visible.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIPREADING by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost In A Photograph, Kewayne Wadley
- Riff on Hope at the Dentiist, David McLansky
- tHiNgz B cLeAr er inside OpEn - LoST fRi.., sEaN nOrTh
- TO BE UNDERSTOOD SUBLIMITY, ROCHISH MON
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma