RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening To Whispers
Trudging quickly through fields of bluened flowers,
sending me into gates of heavenly aromas, as I feel
lifted spiritually into realms of existent prayer,
soulfully being elated with a joy not of this earth.
Trying on all avenues of beauty to find one that fits
my mood of undelectable sorrow.
Judging from minors of yesterday, I calmly reminisce
of those times that no longer fit me.
Sojournly finding pathways, leading me farther into
deepened ebony forests.
Hiding me forever beneath dead leaves and branches of
eternal rest in death.
Covering me at last so I may disappear and never be
Listening to whispers beyond what I can hear on earth
now and forevermore.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listening To Whispers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Carefree Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Some fish I'd like to mention, Richard Lee
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CANCER IS SWALLOWING AFRICA'S POOR FOLKS, alexander opicho
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak