little but heartfull
'Gift of words with
shakes of hand,
Best of smiles with
lots of heart,
Lifts you up with
an ode of friendship'
'Creating a tear
in your lyrical eyes'
Making it clear
with your magical smile'
Being genuine in you
inspires me to aspire
'To be the best of myself'
with heart-full of wishes
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (little but heartfull by RamesH Mohan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1563 - 1631)
(7 May 1892 – 20 April 1982)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Gift, Li-Young Lee
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost