little but heartfull
'Gift of words with
shakes of hand,
Best of smiles with
lots of heart,
Lifts you up with
an ode of friendship'
'Creating a tear
in your lyrical eyes'
Making it clear
with your magical smile'
Being genuine in you
inspires me to aspire
'To be the best of myself'
with heart-full of wishes
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (little but heartfull by RamesH Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love passion..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- मोखांजोँ मोखां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Walton/Walmart Chinese Club, Richard Thripp
- sharing a cup of civet coffee, RIC S. BASTASA
- and they will love you for it, RIC S. BASTASA
- that old streetcar already named desire, RIC S. BASTASA
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir