Little man? Little man! Where did you go! ?
Did you leave because I upset you so?
I wonder if, one day, you might return
if I were to promise to be less stern?
I miss you, little man, and hope you know
that I never wanted to make you go,
But I had to be… firm, and… Stand my ground -
the silence now is such an ugly sound.
Come, little man, you can’t hide forever -
it is time we were in bed together,
me tucking you in and stroking your hair,
protecting from monsters that are not there,
and whispering my love into your ear,
telling you, “It’s fine, because I am here.”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Man by Dan Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh