RIC S. BASTASA
living a clean life
the grasses of the garden
and it looks so clean
and neat as it keeps on spreading
its capacity for longing
i wonder if we can be like the green grass
if we can be like the white sky
so beautiful yet true to their nature.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (living a clean life by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash