Lawrence S. Pertillar
Living Flawless Lives
Those in positions of leadership,
Finding time to apologize...
For acts of temptations,
In the hopes to restore their blemished reputations.
With a resetting of them to have people believe,
That being human has been their biggest mistake.
And this has brought into their lives tremendous grief!
That has become too unbearable from them to release.
That is unfortunate to hear and have revealed,
For those among the self righteous...
Who have come to feel about themselves,
Better off if their own discretions were kept concealed.
With a knowing this appeals to those living flawless lives!
'How dare they remind others of their human qualities.
How disgusting and appalling these times have become.
Soon it will become fashionable to admit one has sinned.
And have lived lives secretly beset by temptation and filth.
Why can't they be quiet and live in denial like the rest of us? '
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living Flawless Lives by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey