Living In A Nightmare.
As I walk in the darkness,
I see you suddenly appear.
Your hand is in mind,
And your face is inches from me.
Then, just as fast as you came,
And again I walk
All alone in the darkness.
Then again, there you are
But now your farther away
Reaching for my out stretched hand
Yet you keep slipping farther and farther away from me.
The farther you get,
The more I cry.
Until I have filled the world with tears
Then I have no more tears for you to cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In A Nightmare. by lilly mandrell )
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde