Living In A Nightmare.
As I walk in the darkness,
I see you suddenly appear.
Your hand is in mind,
And your face is inches from me.
Then, just as fast as you came,
And again I walk
All alone in the darkness.
Then again, there you are
But now your farther away
Reaching for my out stretched hand
Yet you keep slipping farther and farther away from me.
The farther you get,
The more I cry.
Until I have filled the world with tears
Then I have no more tears for you to cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In A Nightmare. by lilly mandrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar