Living In A Nightmare.
As I walk in the darkness,
I see you suddenly appear.
Your hand is in mind,
And your face is inches from me.
Then, just as fast as you came,
And again I walk
All alone in the darkness.
Then again, there you are
But now your farther away
Reaching for my out stretched hand
Yet you keep slipping farther and farther away from me.
The farther you get,
The more I cry.
Until I have filled the world with tears
Then I have no more tears for you to cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In A Nightmare. by lilly mandrell )
- Mountain Parkway, Stacy L. Mar
- Alabama Truck Stops, Stacy L. Mar
- Of Supernovas and Starfire, Stacy L. Mar
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
- All We Are, Stacy L. Mar
- To John, Roger A. Rose
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)