Locked In Wanting To Be You
The letter put me hard on a sofa
I sat there and read it over, and over
Yes you loved me so powerfully
And I was dead to its power
How now I know; Oh I know now!
And so how did you move forward?
Perhaps back, back and back
And then tiny steps forward, forward
But I know by the letter that it is now good for you
I am a prisoner locked in wanting to be you
Circadian Verse's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Locked In Wanting To Be You by Circadian Verse )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo