Logic Of The Snake and The Mouse
What is that?
That is a snake and
That is a mouse
Both are caught in a basket.
The mouse is the food
For the snake
And both would not be
Able to get out.
The snake made a truce
With the mouse
And the mouse made a hole
To get out.
Snake thought to eat the mouse
Soon after it made the hole.
What happened next?
My poem is silent
You to decide my dear
If you are intelligent.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Logic Of The Snake and The Mouse by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Oh! Drink killed him…, Aftab Alam
- What is business, gajanan mishra
- I Don't Knead Your Love Butt it Would BE.., Mr. Nobody
- Story to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Africa Would Not Bow, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Walking With The Master, Heather Burns
- O night, you have so much beauty really, gajanan mishra
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)