Got a lime green lollipop,
Disappearing on my tongue.
Got it from the candy shop,
Working on it almost gone.
Walking on the railroad ties,
With my lollipop swirling around.
Better than those greasy fries,
That you get at Burger Town.
Need another lollipop,
Cause this one is almost gone.
Next one I won't chew the top,
This one didn't last that long.
9/20/10 Alton Texas
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lollipop by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman