Lonely is the friend of our music,
Joy of the toys of beauty have arisen,
Like the memory of a peaceful time
So long ago.
Lonely men and women of the forest
Seem like pitiful people, sylvan people,
Who enter the travel of spirits,
Like the spring and summer.
Ghosts now howl over this place of destruction,
My sister knows them from now,
My brothers are for the peace of existence,
As freedom walks along the shoreline
With water of the sea in dreams.
Poverty is the spring of the summer,
And riches come in this season of winter
Where loneliness nevertheless vacates.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loneliness by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken