Maria Luisa Taylor
Lonely on the land I walk
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely and empty.
A lonely star in the night sky
Alone in the walks of life
A lonely day
A lonely tear falls down.
I am lonely and I am scared
Only one star graces the blue sky
As lonely as me.
Hold my hand.
I feel lonely, very lonely.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely. by Maria Luisa Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz