Maria Luisa Taylor
Lonely on the land I walk
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely and empty.
A lonely star in the night sky
Alone in the walks of life
A lonely day
A lonely tear falls down.
I am lonely and I am scared
Only one star graces the blue sky
As lonely as me.
Hold my hand.
I feel lonely, very lonely.
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely. by Maria Luisa Taylor )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(3rd April 19sixty)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Save Them, BARBARA ALVARADO
- Full recitation, hasmukh amathalal
- Dread, Leong Ming Loong
- Stars, 1000 Miles
- Drink, Smoke, Pray & Pop Pills., Tom Zart
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands