A salty tear falls from my eye, as I watch the cars go by.
Pain and sorrow lingers near, for heartbreak is what I truely fear.
The sky is dark; no more sun to see, this is how my life is ment to be.
Shuddered in as the rain hits my window pane; a constant reminder of how things will never change.
To much time has past, to many tears have fallen, there's nothing left to do to keep my heart from starving.
My days are numbered as my love begins to die, so I just ask that you leave me be as I look out the window for a lonely cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('LONELY CRY' by Curt Bville )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aladdin Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj