RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lonely Period Of Life
Whispers coming through closed eyes in prayerful patterns,
tired of clinging on for life.
Not mattering to a life of effervescent shadows, falling in
lines of tomorrow's destiny.
Feeling intrepid dawnings, keeping me company in this lonely
period of life.
Reaching out in dismal tunnels of darkened lightness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely Period Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay