Lawrence S. Pertillar
Look Around and In the Skies
They could leave one million dollars,
At my doorstep.
Believing I'd accept!
But for them I have no respect at all.
I have no respect for those
Who make others suffer and crawl.
I have no respect for those who have neglected
Other human beings.
To have them be demeaned in public scenes.
I have no respect for them or their evil deeds!
And I am not alone...
There are 'spiritual deities' who too aren't pleased.
And they have arrived...
To end deceit and lies!
Look around and in the skies.
And they are not in disguise!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look Around and In the Skies by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poet And His Good Old Tree, Rites Ghosh
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Time Passes, Ronald Chapman
- On Parting, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Country Chronicle, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Cinema, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Leap In The Dark, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Butterflies, Ronald Chapman
- History, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Mother, Nikola Vaptsarov