Lawrence S. Pertillar
Look Around and In the Skies
They could leave one million dollars,
At my doorstep.
Believing I'd accept!
But for them I have no respect at all.
I have no respect for those
Who make others suffer and crawl.
I have no respect for those who have neglected
Other human beings.
To have them be demeaned in public scenes.
I have no respect for them or their evil deeds!
And I am not alone...
There are 'spiritual deities' who too aren't pleased.
And they have arrived...
To end deceit and lies!
Look around and in the skies.
And they are not in disguise!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look Around and In the Skies by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- DR.JOSE RIZAL the Hero and the great Mal.., Antonio Liao
- ಧೂಮ್ರಪಾನ ರಗಳೆ, Deepak Malapur
- Sheep of yesterday, today and ever..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Money plays, hasmukh amathalal
- Thinking's Mates, michael walkerjohn
- translate button on blouse, Havilah
- BEAUTY, BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Beauty Of Song, Eve Carter
- WHINING FAITH, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Savoring Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)