Look At It This Way..
I'm a 200 year old guy
who wears new hair
in places where old hair
never could grow.
I'm a one syllable word
desperate for attention,
yearning for a few more taps
of the ruler
on the chalkboard.
I'm just another hyphen
troubled by the connection
between me, and all of
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look At It This Way.. by Mick Tomlinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Umbrella, Bhaskar Rabha
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma
- A Love Mathematics, Ebi Robert