Look into my eyes
Look into my eyes, what do you see… nothing my soul is hardened to the pain I face.
You are the dagger digging in my heart, your love eludes me yet once again.
But no not even your love could save me anymore, it is too late; I am too far gone. So once again I plead for mercy as I say goodbye. I always loved you but you never loved me. Goodbye my love my time is done, I am done.
James Rektor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look into my eyes by James Rektor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz