Look into my eyes
Look into my eyes, what do you see… nothing my soul is hardened to the pain I face.
You are the dagger digging in my heart, your love eludes me yet once again.
But no not even your love could save me anymore, it is too late; I am too far gone. So once again I plead for mercy as I say goodbye. I always loved you but you never loved me. Goodbye my love my time is done, I am done.
James Rektor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look into my eyes by James Rektor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy