LOOKING FOR SOMETHING
Today, I looked, and saw, and noticed.
Today, I searced, and began to seek,
That new thing.
I never know what it is or where it will be.
Forever, I will be seeking that special thing,
something I cannot name.
Forever, I will be searching for a new way to look,
For that thing.because, it is new,
I really do not know how to look for it.
I see life as a paradox, folding in on itself,
from the time we are born, til the time we are dead.
Life, is a mystery and we all must fulfill it to the most.
Today, I look for something, something new, something old,
hopefully something I can use.
I look for something
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOOKING FOR SOMETHING by Michael Bogle )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland
- Impact of snow climate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder
- Sacred Kailas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- VIRTUAL POET FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- The Imponderable, Sandra Feldman
- Arousal Of Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Being Welcomed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak