LOOKING FOR SOMETHING
Today, I looked, and saw, and noticed.
Today, I searced, and began to seek,
That new thing.
I never know what it is or where it will be.
Forever, I will be seeking that special thing,
something I cannot name.
Forever, I will be searching for a new way to look,
For that thing.because, it is new,
I really do not know how to look for it.
I see life as a paradox, folding in on itself,
from the time we are born, til the time we are dead.
Life, is a mystery and we all must fulfill it to the most.
Today, I look for something, something new, something old,
hopefully something I can use.
I look for something
Michael Bogle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOOKING FOR SOMETHING by Michael Bogle )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)