LOOKING FOR SOMETHING
Today, I looked, and saw, and noticed.
Today, I searced, and began to seek,
That new thing.
I never know what it is or where it will be.
Forever, I will be seeking that special thing,
something I cannot name.
Forever, I will be searching for a new way to look,
For that thing.because, it is new,
I really do not know how to look for it.
I see life as a paradox, folding in on itself,
from the time we are born, til the time we are dead.
Life, is a mystery and we all must fulfill it to the most.
Today, I look for something, something new, something old,
hopefully something I can use.
I look for something
Michael Bogle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOOKING FOR SOMETHING by Michael Bogle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak