RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking Over Earth
Loving to fly, soaring high into the atmosphere,
no fears at all.
Watching clouds open and separate, taking me
into their mist with tender arms of wispy
Looking out over earth, enjoying the view as I
drift over mountains and seas, all seen from
imagination as I play around in it's domain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking Over Earth by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious