Lori "Peanut" Hyer
Losing My Son
Sometimes I feel so alone.
I do not know where I belong.
Having to go on every day.
Missing him, in every way.
You know it hurts.
Because of what he done.
I always think about.
Losing my son.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing My Son by Lori "Peanut" Hyer )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)