Losing My Way
Lord Help Me
I've Took In All I Could
I've Prayed Over And Over
Just Like I'm Told I Should
I Know Your There For Me
But Sometimes I Feel Neglect
I Will Never Lose Faith
But I Feel I'm Losing Respect
I Love You With All My Heart
Why Must I Suffer So Much?
Worst Part Is......
With My Loved Ones I'm Losing Touch
Its Like I'm Not Even Me Anymore
My Body And Mind Is In Too Much Pain
I Think I've Lost My Path To Heaven
I'm Beginning To Lose My Way.
Alfredo Parra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing My Way by Alfredo Parra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...