Losing someone you Love
Sometimes life passes you by,
And the world changes to make you cry,
Sometimes you lose the people you love,
And hope they’re in a better place up above.
Your heart breaks and you feel really weak,
You start searching the questions and answers you seek.
Life would be easy if you knew what to do,
You could fix everything and stop feeling so blue.
When you feel lonely and remember back in the day,
When you saw everyone in each and every way.
You think to yourself if you saw them, what would you say,
To show them how much you care or to even to just say ”hey”.
You could search and seek but never find,
That thing you need to hide behind.
When that something’s missing and there’s a hole in your heart,
That feeling you have because you’ll always be apart.
To never see or to be able to say,
How much you love them each and every way,
You’d give anything to have just one more day,
And say “I love you” and you’ll be ok’.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing someone you Love by Nicole Papotto )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono
- Change Of Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak