I`ve been losing things,
All my life.
Cameras, people, towels, phones
I am always anxious
For the postman to call.
Waiting for a mirror to fall.
Too suspicious to walk
Under the ladder of it all.
Yet can`t grasp it all.
Objects, losing things.
I`ve been losing touch.
Finding so much
Peter Vealey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing things. by Peter Vealey )
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul