Loss Of Words
I can never find the words I need
to tell you that I care.
It seems so easy
when I stop and think about it.
My mind is flooded with 'I love you' 's
but I just can't get it out.
The words just seem to flow away
and I'm left alone with a loss of words.
I always thought I was a loser,
but then you came along,
and I knew that I had found
the one thing that would make me whole.
But then, again, the time came,
to tell you how I feel,
and again, I'm standing here,
left alone, with a loss of words.
My mind is so disrupted now.
I feel as though I'm losing you.
I can't let you leave me now
without you knowin' what's on my mind.
I don't want to be left alone,
alone with a loss of words.
The words are so simple
and the meaning so deep.
It's time for the realization
that I'll never be left alone,
alone with a loss of words,
because, I love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loss Of Words by bob barci )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(September 16, 1925 – August 22, 2011)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- Paddy Murphy Is Fred Astaire, Donal Mahoney
- Forgiveness, Eugene Latumbo
- Wrapping Paper, Bows, and You, Nika McGuin
- The imperfect world, Cyrus Shaftang
- Marriage, Marlin Nightingale
- Ruins الاطلال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Your eyes, Leong Ming Loong
- Studentship., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Knowing the Truth, Nika McGuin
- I write, Nassy Fesharaki